[Wien] WIen2k install using Oneapi

Michael Fechtelkord Michael.Fechtelkord at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Fri Jun 21 20:58:03 CEST 2024

Just a short note concerning the recent openmp problem ...

There is a new one-api version published now which does not contain that
bug anymore (online repositories). Compilation runs fine without setting
that extra flag now.

Version 	2024.2.0
Date 	June 18, 2024

Best regards,

Michael

Am 28.05.2024 um 07:13 schrieb 夏宇阳:
> Thank you, all problems have been solved.
>
> The key is to find the location of the omp_lib.mod. In the most recent ONEAPI, you should add the flag -I/opt/intel/oneapi/2024.1/opt/compiler/include/intel64 to the compiler options.
>
> Best wishes!
>
> Xiayuyang

Dr. Michael Fechtelkord

Institut für Geologie, Mineralogie und Geophysik
Ruhr-Universität Bochum
Universitätsstr. 150
D-44780 Bochum

Phone: +49 (234) 32-24380