[Wien] Verifying if the ghostbands still exists or not (no error received).

Peter Blaha peter.blaha at tuwien.ac.at
Wed Mar 13 17:23:46 CET 2024

Did you get ghostband (QTL-B) errors or warnings ?

Usually, if there are no errors nor warnings, it should be fine.

HOWEVER:  I saw in you case.in1 file:

WFFIL  EF=.43350132150076419604   (WFFIL, WFPRI, ENFIL, SUPWF)
   8.00     3   4   ELPA pxq BL 64 (R-MT*K-MAX,MAX L IN WF,V-NMT,LIB)

Why the hell did you set MaX L to 3 ????

This is complete nonsense. Never touch the original value.