[Wien] Inconsistency in kgen

Peter Blaha peter.blaha at tuwien.ac.at
Thu Mar 21 08:48:36 CET 2024

Hi,
No, you should not modify the kmesh.
The k-vectors are generated in the primitive (non-orthogonal) basis, but
transformed afterwards to carthesian coordinates.
By this operation, some of the k-points may obtain values larger than one.
Note, that in carthesian coordinates, the BZ does not go from 0-1 in
kx,ky,kz.
You also noted that (0,0,0) yields different eigenvalues than (1,1,1).