[Wien] FERMI' - INTEGRATION FAILED.

shamik chakrabarti shamik15041981 at gmail.com
Wed May 22 13:31:19 CEST 2024

Dear Wien2k users,

                I have seen the previous mailing list, in which I have
encountered the same error & overcome the same problem by increasing the
number of k points. In this case also I have increased the k points from 2
to 8 & the simulation is running now till without error. However, only one
structure is completed in volume optimization & I have to wait to see
whether there are no errors in subsequent structural optimization.
Prof. Peter Blaha also commented that we may use TEMP with 0.002 instead of
TETRA. However, my query is if we do change that, I think, we should need
to run structural optimization from scratch, is it so?

with regards,