[Wien] WIen2k install using Oneapi

Michael Fechtelkord Michael.Fechtelkord at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Tue May 28 07:37:39 CEST 2024

I have the same problem with the oneapi online repositories using zypper
(does not find the openmp libs). However, the offline installer using
the installation script still works fine:

basekit:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/tools/oneapi/base-toolkit-download.html?operatingsystem=linux&distributions=offline

hpckit:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/tools/oneapi/hpc-toolkit-download.html?operatingsystem=linux&distributions=offline

Regards,

  Michael

Am 27.05.2024 um 22:53 schrieb Peter Blaha:
> Seems to be a problem with the most recent ONEAPI. The include path
> for the compiler should be automatically set properly when you source
> the compilervars.sh files.
>
> Try to define an additional include path:
>
>   O   Compiler options:        -O -FR -mpl -w -prec_div -pc80 -pad -ip
> -DINTEL_VML -traceback -assume buffered_io -I$(MKLROOT)/include
> -I$(IFORTROOT)/linux/compiler/include/intel64
>

> Please check, if in your oneapi the IFORTROOT variable is set and the
> filestructure is still identical to mine.
>
> I do have a   omp_lib.mod   in the include path.
>

> Am 27.05.2024 um 20:19 schrieb 夏宇阳:
>> mstar.f90(57): error #7002: Error in opening the compiled module
>> file.  Check INCLUDE paths. [OMP_LIB]
>> USE OMP_LIB
>> ----^
>>
>> sumpara.F(4): error #7002: Error in opening the compiled module
>> file.  Check INCLUDE paths.   [OMP_LIB]
>>        use omp_lib
>> ----------^
>> sumpara.F(407): error #6363: The intrinsic data types of the
>> arguments must be the same.   [MAX]
>>        BUFSIZE=MAX(NKKVL/OMP_GET_NUM_THREADS()+1, 1000)
>> -------------------------------------------------^
>> Three errors still exists in compile.msg.
>>
>> It seems that we need omp_lib.module. What is that? And how can we
>> get it?
>>
>> Best wishes!
>> --

Dr. Michael Fechtelkord

Institut für Geologie, Mineralogie und Geophysik
Ruhr-Universität Bochum
Universitätsstr. 150
D-44780 Bochum

Phone: +49 (234) 32-24380