[Wien] Differences in band character plotting using two methods under rotated local basis

pluto pluto at physics.ucdavis.edu
Fri Oct 25 12:05:06 CEST 2024

Dear Prof. Blaha,

It would be very helpful to have a k-parallel version of the qtl
program.

With large meshes (I find 51x51 k-points useful in many cases) the qtl
calculation in the slab takes "forever". Of course I can split the mesh
by hand, but a built-in splitting and re-gluing would be extremely
convenient.

Best,
Lukasz