[Wien] large energy oscillation

Mr C.A. Bridges cbridges at liverpool.ac.uk
Wed Aug 13 15:07:53 CEST 2003

Dear Stefaan and Steve,
 Thank you very much for your replies. The :warn label is given below.

:WARN : Iteration  1 occurs more than once in this scf file!!!
        ETOT is not calculated correctly !!!!!
        You should save your calculations using save_lapw and continue

It seems that midway through the SCF cycle the calculation just restarts
at iteration 1! The same warning is given 13 times for each initial
iteration. I wonder if it could have restarted due to NFS conjestion?

Craig