[Wien] Does increasing shell values make sense here?

Torsten Andersen thor at physik.uni-kl.de
Fri Aug 22 20:12:29 CEST 2003

Hello,

if I remember correctly, there are 64-bit versions of the libraries, the
should be possible to find in /opt/mlib/pa2.0 or something like that
(and /usr/lib for the standard libraries) - they will have a _64.a or
_64.so extension, I think. It could also be that somewhere in the
compilation, the scripts 'forget' to remove object files and compiled
modules - then you have to go in and remove them manually (rm *.o *.mod,
or do 'make clean').

If the HP libraries are buggy or missing, try to contact the local
dealer and ask for them, or scan HP's web site.

Best regards,
Torsten Andersen.