[Wien] NAN in outmat

Torsten Andersen thor at physik.uni-kl.de
Wed Aug 27 08:26:52 CEST 2003

Dear Emeka,

on what architecture? Sun? HP? Intel? IBM?

You may try to recompile optic with option -O0 (minus-o-zero), i.e.,
without any compiler optimizations. I am experiencing this kind of
problems with Sun machines - doing the same calculation with Alphas (and
the highest compiler optimization) gives correct output.

Best regards,
Torsten Andersen.