[Wien] Allocate error 494:

翠玉 耿 cygeng77 at yahoo.com.cn
Sat Dec 6 08:08:51 CET 2003

Dear prof.:
Because of my big system (118 total atoms, 50 inequivalent atoms), if I lower nmatmax or nume, then I have to lower the rkmax,  am I right?

Torsten Andersen <thor at physik.uni-kl.de> wrote:
It is an "out of memory" type of error...

It means that you need to increase the amount of memory in your
computer, add swap space, or LOWER nmatmax and/or nume.

Best regards,
Torsten Andersen.

--
Dr. Torsten Andersen TA-web: http://deep.at/myspace/
AG Hübner, Department of Physics, Kaiserslautern University, and

http://mail.yahoo.com