[Wien] Allocate error 494:

Torsten Andersen thor at physik.uni-kl.de
Sun Dec 7 12:18:35 CET 2003

Maybe, maybe not. It depends on your system. You can try with the higher
rkmax first, and look for a warning in case.scf about a reduced rkmax.
If it appears, the only option you have is to add more memory and/or
swap space in your operating system for that calculation.

Best regards,
Torsten Andersen.