[WIEN] Bandstructure calculation

koitzsch Christian.Koitzsch at gmx.ch
Fri Dec 12 14:05:11 CET 2003

Are you able to pinpoint the problem more specifically?
Do you mean that you don't observe just the Umklapp Bands but completely new
bands? Are some bands not folded back into the new Brillouin Zone and some
are not?
Is there no resemblance at all between the small and the big calculation?

Best Regards

Christian Koitzsch
University of Neuchatel
Dep. of Physics