[Wien] ELNES: telnes.error

Jorissen Kevin Kevin.Jorissen at ua.ac.be
Fri Dec 12 14:48:59 CET 2003

Strange.  Case.vsp doesn't bother about the k-mesh, and is okay for both N and H calculations.
All I can say is, try again.  x lapw0, to make sure case.vsp is okay.  Check case.innes (no crazy stuff?).  x elnes.

If it doesn't work, please give more details (the exact sequence of commands that you use - check :log for inspiration), or send enough files that I can try myself (at least struct, innes, klist).  It's hard to just guess what went wrong.

Kevin.