[Wien] Large no of K-points in optical calculations

Peter Blaha pblaha at zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Dec 18 09:03:18 CET 2003

a) It seems you are still using WIEN97 ?

b) When you use up to 10,000 k-points, try to increase nkpt exactly up to
this value (and not to the larger 15,000)

c) Aparently with 15,000 the program is larger than your memory or size-limit
of your computer.  You must adjust the parameters (and the number of k-points
in the IBZ!!!!) to the limits of your computer.