[Wien] Constructing lattice harmonics from "real" spherical harmonics

whoming whoming at sohu.com
Tue Jul 1 06:21:05 CEST 2003

Dear USERS and Gus.H,
         I have much difficulty in understanding the article written by Kara & Kurki-Suonio.
Thank god that I had read this mail! I think my problem will be a piece of cake to you.
        I am going to find out how the WIEN get the projected-DOS( e. g. dz2, dxy, dyz, etc).
Would you kindly tell me is there any relationship between the el-em combinations and
d-splitting or p-splitting in projecting DOS?
        Thank you very much!
Yours,
Whoming