[Wien] lapw1 error

music at theory.issp.ac.cn music at theory.issp.ac.cn
Fri Jul 25 02:23:18 CEST 2003

Dear wien users,
  When I run spin-orbit coupling calculations for CeRhIn in parallel,
errors occur in lapw1 saying,
    Cholesky INFO =  511
 'SECLR4' - POTRF (Scalapack/LAPACK) failed.
 Cholesky INFO =  514
 'SECLR4' - POTRF (Scalapack/LAPACK) failed.
 Cholesky INFO =  508
 'SECLR4' - POTRF (Scalapack/LAPACK) failed.
 Cholesky INFO =  515
 'SECLR4' - POTRF (Scalapack/LAPACK) failed.
 Cholesky INFO =  508
 'SECLR4' - POTRF (Scalapack/LAPACK) failed.
 Cholesky INFO =  517
 'SECLR4' - POTRF (Scalapack/LAPACK) failed.
~
In the last iteration, QTL-B value equal to 4.29,2.41.
Does this error relate to the ghostbands or to the too
large matrix to diagonalise? Could anyone show me the meaning
the error message?
Thanks a lot!

--
sincerely yours