[Wien] vacuum thickness

翠玉 耿 cygeng77 at yahoo.com.cn
Fri Jul 25 07:45:17 CEST 2003

Dear all:
        I wonder how to reach a good vacuum thickness, from prior mail, a possible strategy could be: When you see that e.g. surface properties or the potential in the middle of the vacuum (directly printed in case.scf) do no change any more, then you have reached a good vacuum thickness.
        I just don't know which parameter printed in case.scf is the potential in the middle of the vacuum.
        From the User's Guide, I found maybe there is something in case.in0 related to the potential, should that file needs to be changed? And how?
        I'm sorry for this silly question.