[Wien] Mailing list

Peter Blaha pblaha at zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Jun 16 17:08:57 CEST 2003

Dear WIEN users,

The new computer and the new mailing list should be configured and up by now.

You can start submitting mails to this list.

Due to the new software, some behaviour may have changed or it may not be
configured optimally yet. (I've included the "reply-to" now).

In particular the digest may work differently now.

Let me know if you suggest some changes in the behaviour.

You should be able to go to

and subscribe/ unsubscribe/ change your subscription/ view the archive/ ...

Regards