[Wien] Re: [WIEN]: error in lapw1

Natalia Perkins Natalia.Perkins at lnf.infn.it
Tue Jun 17 15:08:36 CEST 2003

Dear Wien users!

I got the error  running SCF  in  lapw1 for TiC example.

'INILPW' - can't open unit: 18
 'INILPW' -        filename: TiC.vsp
 'INILPW' -          status: old          form: formatted
 'LAPW1' - INILPW aborted unsuccessfully.

I saw that the same mistake has been reported yesterday  for
Yaron and Angelica.
Does somebody know how to cure this problem?

The problem with ifc mkl6.0 and SRC_lib I also had, and I have  solved
it, hopefully, by extracting LSAME subroutine from SRC_lib. Now I have no
errors after compilation.
However I have a question whether  the problem with SCF can be connected
with what I did?

Looking forward for the help.
Natasha Perkins.