[Wien] mkl + debian

Jeff Spirko spirko at lehigh.edu
Mon Jun 30 16:18:08 CEST 2003

> the intel mkl libraries are only available in redhat rpm-packages,
> it seems.  Has anyone ever installed them on a machine with linux
> debian?  And how?  I have linux debian version 2.4.20.

You could run rpm2cpio (part of the rpm distribution, definitely
available for Debian) on the rpm and then use cpio to extract and
install manually.

--
Jeff Spirko   spirko at lehigh.edu   spirko at yahoo.com   WD3V   |=>

The study of non-linear physics is like the study of non-elephant biology.

All theoretical chemistry is really physics;
and all theoretical chemists know it. -- Richard P. Feynman