[Wien] about the nitrogen 2p states

Yushan Wang wys at UDel.Edu
Fri Nov 7 18:53:13 CET 2003

I do not think so!!
it is just because I did not get the answer which made me feel reasonable.
please recall what have posted last time to see if there are something
about this topic! what is the purpose of this mailing list? do not believe
everyone is an expert. in addition, I think it is a little crude that
someone posed a email today not to let a new user to get some information
(about the FeSi2) from you or other users.

Yushan wang