[Wien] lovely and timely piece for meditation

Steven Homolya Steven.Homolya at spme.monash.edu.au
Sun Nov 16 04:45:31 CET 2003

On Sat, 15 Nov 2003, John Tatini Titantah wrote:
> Christ builds His church and makes it strong
> By using you and me;
> And if we all will do our part,
> The world His love will see. -Sper
>

> A church helps the lost to find their way home when its light shines
> brightly.

Dear Dr. Titantah John Tatini,

With all due respect, do I join a Christian mailing list and then post
messages about the joys of discovering the electronic structure of matter
using WIEN2k? No I do not, despite the fact that I believe that a
knowledge of quantum mechanics can greatly enrich one's life. It is a
simple matter of courtesy, and respect for other people.

This mailing list is for people to discuss their problems with using the
WIEN2k software package. It is not a platform for people to promote their
religious or political views, or generally, to post messages that have
nothing to do with the purpose of the list.

Please keep in mind that people on this list probably come from a diverse
range of cultural, ethnic and religious backgrounds, and many of them
might be less than enthusiastic about your religious convictions.

Regards,

--
Steven Homolya
School of Physics and Materials Engineering