[Wien] goto libraries

Peter Blaha pblaha at zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Nov 17 13:57:22 CET 2003

> I thought the goto libraries looked very promising. Was wondering if there
> will be a an updated site_config soon that will include this option.

Yes, they do look promising. However,

i) only shared libraries are available, and they are "processor-specific".
ii) one must be able to "install" these goto-libraries (on ALL the machines
    where you want to run WIEN (not only where you compile)!

Thus, I believe that users who understand these two points above, are also
able to include this library into the Makefiles. On the other hand if
this is an official WIEN option, I guess many users will have problems
with this library.

Regards