[Wien] internal change-RKMAX

Jorissen Kevin Kevin.Jorissen at ua.ac.be
Mon Nov 17 13:11:43 CET 2003

Check the matrix size of your calculation (in ANALYSIS in w2web, choose RKM) against the compilation limit NMATMAX.  If they are approximately equal, and if your hardware (memory) allows for it, then you can get rid of the 'internal change' by recompiling the code through siteconfig, using a larger NMATMAX.

Kevin.