[Wien] error occures in electron density plots

Bin Lei leibinusa at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 19 23:19:08 CET 2003

Hi, group

I just run El.density task. when I enter the step "rhoplot Plot Density",
input value for min and max, click "plot electron density", no picture is
displayed. if I choose "download hardcopy in postscript format",it just say
"Error -File not found or temporary file doesnot exist any more", which make
me freak out. Any wien2k guru knows the problem and solution? thank you in
advance.

Bin Lei.