[Wien] error occures in electron density plots

Michael Gurnett michael.gurnett at kau.se
Wed Nov 19 23:54:22 CET 2003

This sounds like the same type of problem that would happen to gnuplot
stuff. I beleive its because older versions of Wien try to write to a folder
that nobody but root user has permission. Either change the permission in
the w2web folder in your wien2k folder or update to latest version of
wien2k.

Hope this helps

Michael