[Wien] lib-4001 error

Torsten Andersen thor at physik.uni-kl.de
Fri Nov 21 15:41:56 CET 2003

Dear Giovanni,

this problem is probably a problem with some libraries in the operating
system you are using (libstdio.a or something like that). To be able to
help, we need information about your system setup (operating system,
version, the libraries you know that you are using - mkl, essl, blas,
lapack, etc.).

Alternative it could be a problem with the number of files you are
allowed to access at the same time (shell related)...

Best regards,
Torsten Andersen.

--
Dr. Torsten Andersen                     TA-web: http://deep.at/myspace/
AG Hübner, Department of Physics, Kaiserslautern University, and