[Wien] Core level shifts

Michael Gurnett michael.gurnett at kau.se
Mon Oct 13 08:34:41 CEST 2003

To look at initial state core level shifts (providing these are core states)
it is enough to simply write :3p for example in analysis. You would then get
a list of the 3p and 3pp energy levels. Thus also showing the shifts of the
surface components compared to the bulk components. Final state effects are
more complicated and take alot longer to calculate.

Michael