[Wien] Core level shifts

Lukasz Plucinski pluto at buphy.bu.edu
Mon Oct 13 16:28:27 CEST 2003

Hello,

> On Mon, 13 Oct 2003, Michael Gurnett wrote:
>
> To look at initial state core level shifts (providing these are core states)
> it is enough to simply write :3p for example in analysis. You would then get
> a list of the 3p and 3pp energy levels. Thus also showing the shifts of the
> surface components compared to the bulk components. Final state effects are
> more complicated and take alot longer to calculate.
>
> Michael

Would it be possible that you write a little bit more details where could
I write :3p.

Up to now I was looking at the files case.energy and case.qtl. There are
only eigenvalues in the certain energy range (not all core levels) in
these files.

I did 'grep' for all output files looking for :3p etc. but there is
nothing.

What means 3pp ?

Best regards,

Lukasz