[Wien] optimization

Lukasz Plucinski pluto at buphy.bu.edu
Fri Oct 17 08:52:37 CEST 2003

> I am MS in solid state and working by wien2k in semiconductors.
> Please tell me how I do optimiz my system (step by step)
> Tankyou.
> B.Mohtashamkhani

Dear B. Mohtashamkhani,

I don't think anybody could help you. You will need to tell some details
about your problem.

I don't know how much time did you spend trying to make things work. For
me it was about 2 weeks to compile the program (with help of IT experts)
and a week to make first result on simplest system. After long time of
trying I decided to ask question in WIEN mailing list.

I understand that you may have trouble to tell in English precisely what
you are willing to. However, I am sorry to tell you that the sentence:

'Please tell me how I do optimiz my system (step by step)'

is not nice (there exist Wien2k manual).

Regards,

Lukasz