[Wien] optimization

Steven Homolya Steven.Homolya at spme.monash.edu.au
Fri Oct 17 01:31:07 CEST 2003

On Thu, 16 Oct 2003, behnam behnam wrote:

> Hello.
> I am MS in solid state and working by wien2k in semiconductors.

I am Linux in liquid state ;-)

> Please tell me how I do optimiz my system (step by step)

There are too many possible scenarios to consider. Detailed general
instructions would constitute a small book, but there is a lot of
information on this list already. I suggest searching the recent archives
and if that's not enough, the old digests. (The old digests you'll have to
download from wien2k website first.)

If you run into trouble, tell us about your problem in more detail.

Good luck,

--
Steven Homolya
School of Physics and Materials Engineering