"segmentation fault" when doing "x kgen"?-------Re: [Wien] compiling errors on SGI system

Aiqin Jiang aj6 at njit.edu
Thu Sep 18 21:57:08 CEST 2003

Dear all,
Thanks! Peter, as you suggested, I forgot the warnings and error and
finished the installation.
However, when I run a test on bcc-Ta, in the " initialize calculation", I
met " segmentation fault " error when doing "x kgen", I do not know if it is
because of the compilation problem or other reason. Thanks for any
suggestions!

Aiqin