[Wien] transition state calculations

Jorissen Kevin Kevin.Jorissen at ua.ac.be
Fri Sep 26 15:50:10 CEST 2003

Would be good; but sometimes life is tough on us.
Yes, you have to perform separate core hole calculations for all inequivalent positions in the unit cell that you are interested in.
By the way, add -0,5 in mixer, not 0,5.
Alternatively, you can increase the number of valence electrons in case.in2 by 0.5

Good luck,

Kevin.