[Wien] Right Track

Jorissen Kevin Kevin.Jorissen at ua.ac.be
Mon Apr 19 18:34:34 CEST 2004

Unless you're using rkmax 25, this is impossible.  Are the jobs still running on the pc's?  The lock-files indicate to the 'main program' running on your main node that the machine indicated by the lock-file is working, and will prevent it from giving it other tasks.  So, if your job on that node actually finished (probably after quite a shoft time!), but failed to tell that to the main node (and wipe away this lock file), it's possible that your main program will hang forever, waiting for nodes to become available for doing the remaining k-points ...
If so, kill the job, and start run_lapw again.  If it happens again, you may have some sort of configuration problem somewhere ...

Kevin.
PS  Why exactly did you increase NPT and NPT00?