[Wien] Right Track

mkhsabra at aec.org.sy mkhsabra at aec.org.sy
Tue Apr 20 09:40:09 CEST 2004

  Dear Prof. Kevin;

Thank you very much for your reply. The job still running and I check the
files *.output1_1 *.output1_2 *.output1_3 *.energy_1 *.energy_2 *.energy_3 and
*.vector_1  *.vector_2 *.vector_3.Where they are updated frequantly about 3
hours but not at the same time.

I inceased the NPT and NPT00 according to an advise from the maling list that
when you have H atom, and also because the warning in the file *.outputst due
to lstart.

thank again

M. K. Sabra