[Wien] How to Write the struct file??

liuzw03 at st.lzu.edu.cn liuzw03 at st.lzu.edu.cn
Wed Aug 11 15:27:21 CEST 2004

Dear Mr. Andersen,
I have read the UG, but I can't find some words about writing the struct files.I
wrote the diamond structure files of Silicon before.I used w2web to give the
lattice F, and input the atom inequivalent positions (0,0,0) and (1/4,1/4,1/4).
But after I excute sgroup, the 2 positions in the struct file were changed into
(0.875,0.375,0.375) and (0.125,0.125,0.125), the lattice was changed to 227(origin
choice 2). I used Xcrysden to draw the picture, I could not find it's a diamond
structure. So I'm puzzled how should I input the lattice(spacegroup) and atom
inequivalent positions when I want to get a diamond structure silicon. Could you
help me?

ÔÚÄúµÄÀ´ÐÅÖÐÔø¾­Ìáµ½: