[Wien] Nd2Fe14B

Sherif Yehia wien542002 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 12 09:31:19 CEST 2004

Thanks for the advice

My question was not clear because of my limited
knowledge of supercell. I thought that going to
supercell will decrease the processing
time I was wrong. Actually I would like to see
anisotropy effect.

My question now are there is a way to reduce the
processing time ( it takes about 20 days  to do 20
iterations as it is for 600 k).

Thanks very much for time and effort
best regard

--- Stefaan Cottenier