[Wien] News from Vienna - personal info

buero at luitz.at buero at luitz.at
Tue Aug 31 14:07:49 CEST 2004

Dear WIEN-Users,

lately I have missed out on the communications on this mailing list,
although I would like have participated, especially on the TELNES story...
but I'll come back to that in a few days or a week.

The reason for my absence is the birth of Anne Sophie - she was born on
Sunday 29th of August 2004 at 23:03, weight 3230g and size 50cm. Mother
and daughter are both well. I have attached a small photo of the newborn
lady. Her brother Joseph André (15 months old) is already working on the
electron microscope (as can be seen on the homepage of the institute
where Cécile works: http://tem.atp.tuwien.ac.at/EELS/spass.html).

With best wishes to the whole WIEN-family
from the Luitz-Hébert family

  Joachim

PS: Science _is_ family business :-)

--
luitz.at - Interfacing Art, Science and Technology

Dipl.-Ing. Joachim Luitz KEG | Wohlmuthgasse 18 | A-3003 Gablitz
Tel.: +43 2231 61254 | Fax +43 2231 67443 | buero at luitz.at
http://www.luitz.at