[Wien] little fortran question

Andrew Smith Andrew.Smith at spme.monash.edu.au
Tue Aug 31 14:34:56 CEST 2004

Hi Christian

Common blocks are bad news and blank common blocks (the oldest type) even worse. You just may have to reorder the parameters from largest to smallest as suggested.

There is a good description on :

http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/languages/fortran/ch2-7.html

Andrew Smith
School of Physics and Materials Engineering
Monash University
P.O. 27
Victoria 3800
Australia