[Wien] first run wien2k_4 problem

Bohdan Andriyevsky bandri at lew.tu.koszalin.pl
Fri Dec 3 18:56:39 CET 2004

Jorissen Kevin

Dear Kevin,
Thank you for the reply.
When I run 'siteconfig', option O (specify compiler options),
the following communication appears:
I could not find the path to the mkl-library (/opt/intel/mkl70/lib/32/)
But, mkl is placed here. What I have to do?

The following communication is found in compile.msg of SRC_lapw0
"ifort -FR -mp1 -w -prec_div -pc80 -pad -ip -DINTEL_VML -c modules.F
make[1]: ifort: Command not found"

Similar communication are in the 'compile.msg' file  of SRC_lapw1:
"ifort -FR -mp1 -w -prec_div -pc80 -pad -ip -DINTEL_VML -c modules_tmp_.F
make[1]: ifort: Command not found"

What I have to do?

Thank you very much in advance for your reply.

Bohdan

Bohdan Andriyevsky
Technical University of Koszalin
Sniadeckich Street 2, 75-453 Koszalin, Poland
tel.: +48 94 3478690, +48 508070029