[Wien] first run wien2k_4 problem

Peter Blaha pblaha at zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Sat Dec 4 07:42:54 CET 2004

> I could not find the path to the mkl-library (/opt/intel/mkl70/lib/32/)
> But, mkl is placed here. What I have to do?

Are you sure ? At the commandline issue:

ls -als /opt/intel/mkl70/lib/32/

What does it say ?

> The following communication is found in compile.msg of SRC_lapw0
> "ifort -FR -mp1 -w -prec_div -pc80 -pad -ip -DINTEL_VML -c modules.F
> make[1]: ifort: Command not found"

It's probably as with MS-Windows: When you go to a computer and you want
to write a letter, you might look for MS-Word. If you don't find it, most
likely you will have to install it.

So you must install the Intel fortran compiler AND make sure you have a
proper    PATH   so that it can be found when typing ifort or ifc.