[Wien] (no subject) - Using rhoplot

Jorissen Kevin Kevin.Jorissen at ua.ac.be
Tue Dec 14 11:37:33 CET 2004

Dear Yushan,

first of all : to keep this ML 'readable' and useful for future readers scanning the archives, please use 'subjects' for your questions.

Rhoplot is a csh script, which you can read (and edit).
Running 'rhoplot -h' will already help you a little.  You can give command line arguments zmin, dc, zmax which are related to the scale of plotting.
It has an interactive mode which allows you to set ranges.
Also you could look at the temporary files it produces, especially :rho2.  This file is used to tell gnuplot what to plot.  You can edit this file to make the plot look like you wish it to.

good luck,

Kevin Jorissen

EMAT - Electron Microscopy for Materials Science   (http://webhost.ua.ac.be/emat/)
Dept. of Physics