[Wien] min_lapw: READ statement on the file Rutile.clmsum

jrosad2 jrosad2 at uic.edu
Thu Dec 30 06:50:14 CET 2004

Dear WIEN users,

I ran the Rutile example in the userguide for optimizing internal parameters
with no problems when using w2web on my PC.  However, for larger cases I must
use system in which I don't have access to w2web so I must type commands from
the terminal.  When trying the same example from the terminal the program
stops at lapw0.

I'm using WIEN2K_03 and the NEWT option on case.inM.  I have no problems with
the initialization but after typing "min_lapw" I get the following:

run_lapw -I -fc 1. -renorm -i 40
hup: Command not found.
STOP  MIXER END
Sending nohup output to nohup.out.
hup: Command not found.
1525-001 The READ statement on the file Rutile.clmsum cannot be completed
because the end of the file was reached.  The program will stop.
>>> (min_lapw) status after run_lapw -I -fc 1. -renorm -i 40\: 9 -> exit

After initialization, the case.clmsum file created from the terminal is
identical to the file created from w2web, though it changes afterwards.  Is
there an obvious mistake I am making somewhere?  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Thank you,
Javier Rosado