[Wien] min_lapw: READ statement on the file Rutile.clmsum

Peter Blaha pblaha at zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Dec 31 11:47:18 CET 2004

Hi,
You should upgrade to the latest WIEN2k version, where these problems
should not exist anymore. It has also a better minimization method "PORT"
as compared to the older NEWT.

Your problem is most likely the   -renorm   switch, which works only when
you already have a scf calculation (a clmval file).

Execute:   min -j "run_lapw -fc 1 -I -i 40"