[Wien] Update to win2k_03

Yang, Jinbo jinbo at umr.edu
Mon Feb 16 21:14:13 CET 2004

Dear Wien users
    I updated the software from Wien2k to Wien2k_03 version. After installation, I did 100xatomfix_lapw to convert the old files. However, When I try to continue my calculation with the converted file, I always got stopped after Lapw2. I continue it because I did not finish the some of calculations with old version Wien2k, and also I want to get all data and plots from other old calculations use Wien2k_03. DO I need to recalculate them again with Wien2k_03(too much time)?.

When I run :  runsp_lapw -I -i 5 -fc 0.5, I got followed message
Fortran stop LAPW0 END
Fortran stop LAPW1 END
Fortran stop core END
Fortran stop core END

Input/Output Error 148: Invalid character
In Procedure: scfana
    At line 99
Statement: Formatted READ
    Unit: Internal file
Record number:1
Current I/O buffer
: ITE01: 1. ITERNATION
end of Diagnostics

By the way, when I calculated with a new system from the scratch, I had no such probelm.
I will be very appreciated if you can give me some advice.

Thank you so much

sincerely

Jinbo Yang
Materials Research Center