[Wien] Update to win2k_03

Jorissen Kevin Kevin.Jorissen at ua.ac.be
Mon Feb 16 22:43:13 CET 2004

100atomfix does not update case.scf, and therefore mixer crashes when it tries to read case.scf to determine the number of the current iteration.
Open a terminal, and do the following from the commandline :
sed -e "s/ITE/ITE0/g" case.scf > tempfile
mv tempfile case.scf

(replace 'case' by the present working directory).
You can now restart your calculation using 'run_lapw -s scf' (this way, you don't waste time rerunning parts of the scf cycle that had already finished).

Good luck,

Kevin.