[Wien] Re: LDA+U & External field

Sherif Yehia wien542002 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 9 23:41:39 CET 2004

Dear All

   Wish all neat and great work with Wien_2k in 2004.

 Two months ago I posted a question regarding Wien_2k
allows for
LDA+U and external field to be applied simultaneously.
Kindly I got
the answer to sum vorbup_ex and vorbup_U (similarly
dn) and copy the
sum to case.vorbup. To get that sum one should write
simple program.
   I gathered all my limited programing language and
wrote this program
My questions are
  1-I am sure this email will be read by many experts
in programing
who can detect if the attached program is  free from
error and
good enough to handel the summation of the resulting
data from
vorbup_ex and vorbup_U ( I hope I can receive all
comments).

  2- It is my understanding that one should also write
a script latter
     to complete the above task. I would ask kindly
interested users
     to give me a hand in that script ( I am a
beginner  with Linux).

Thanks all for efforts and time

Sherif Yehia
Helwan University