[Wien] NAGWare f95

Stefaan Cottenier Stefaan.Cottenier at fys.kuleuven.ac.be
Tue Jan 13 09:25:45 CET 2004

> I am using the pre-compiled Wien2k in single pc very goog. But, now I have
got
> the NAGWare f95 and I would like to recompile the Pacakage to be able to
use
> the parllel option (four Pcs) using the Redhat 9.0 and mpich-1.2 and
Scalapack.

> So, would you please help me by sending the compiler options where I got
many
> errors.

About 2 years ago (before the ifc era), I tried to compile wien2k with
NAGWare f95, because that was the only f90 compiler we had at hand then. The
list of errors was impressive, indeed... I could solve many of them with the
assistance of the helpdesk of the company where the compiler was bought, but
in the end it turned out that I was spending too much time on it, and I
abandoned that compiler. Hence, I think it is also for you more efficient if
you switch to the free ifc.

Stefaan