[Wien] ssh and keys

Michael Gurnett michael.gurnett at kau.se
Fri Jan 16 03:25:31 CET 2004

I can't seem to get this to work. Checking with only two computers a47
(master) and Alpha (node), I can "ssh Alpha" from a47 without having to
supply a password and I can "ssh a47" from Alpha. Both computers were
created from a mondo rescue cd (like ghost) so they are identical. The
working directory on both computers is home/dftuser/Wien2k/Tic and the
machine file is

1:a47
1:Alpha
granularity:1
extrafine

If I run a scf in parallel I get

sys	0m0.850s
user	0m11.620s
real	0m13.293s

FORTRAN STOP  LAPW1 END
FORTRAN STOP LAPW1 - Error
FORTRAN STOP  LAPW0 END

The error file on the master is

**  Error in Parallel LAPW1
**  LAPW1 STOPPED at Fri Jan 16 03:10:29 CET 2004
**  check ERROR FILES!

On the node computer I get a

'INILPW' - can't open definition file

Hope someone can give some suggestions