[Wien] ssh and keys

Torsten Andersen thor at physik.uni-kl.de
Fri Jan 16 08:10:43 CET 2004

The error you get indicates that there is a permission problem in your
nfs, I think. It is not enough that the working directories have the
same name, it should be identical, and nfs mounted RW on all the nodes,
and exported on the master with RW permissions. I believe you should be
able to check this from the shell by logging in and do a cat or more on
that file. This is not an ssh problem...

Best regards,
Torsten Andersen.